Hey this is Jason.
My second day on the job and I go and get in a car accident. I broke the 3rd metacarpal of my left hand (it would be my writing hand). I lost my contract with Davita through my agency, so I'm looking for a job here while I recuperate the use of my hand. I'm hopeful I'll be working soon. I could take another travel assignment, but Michelle and I really like it here. So we've prayed about it and decided to stay here for the time being. I can always go back to traveling if I need to. Also, it's been good for Michelle to be close to her sisters and brother after 11 yrs. When Michelle and I came out here to the Sacramento area we felt we would be out here for about 2 yrs., but we'll see what happens. We plan on visiting Roy and Sofia and O'ma soon.
We love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
there are less painful ways to have a day off.... good luck !
I agree that it is way overdue for her to be w/ her siblings. Good luck w/ finding a job. At least you have a place to stay! Count your blessings. =]
Post a Comment