JMP Blog
The Parker Family
Visitors
Create your own visitor map!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Proud of Myself
Since we have been out here my sister had been making me go to the gym with her. We go 5 days a week. I am slowly losing weight but I have come down 4 pant sizes. I am glad that she makes me go. I have even begun to love a couple of the classes.
1 comment:
Kira =]
said...
Yay!! But we must have pictures!! =]
August 15, 2008 at 7:10 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JMP Blog
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(22)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(30)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(5)
New Phone Numbers
Coming to Visit
Proud of Myself
Music Lover
Big Talker
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
1 comment:
Yay!! But we must have pictures!! =]
Post a Comment