Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Little Helper







Last weekend we decided to go up to Tahoe and visit my brother and go to church up there so I could find an old friend. We also wanted to go so we could get a hot shower. My sisters water heater broke on Wednesday of last week. My brother had just moved into a bigger place so he had the room for us to stay with him. While we were there he was splitting wood for the winter. Here is a picture of Mila helping him stack the wood is his shed. She would pick up smaller peices and take them into the shed. She was just coming out when I got this picture. His dog decided to help too, but as you can see in a different way. I was also able to get a phone number to reach my friend and I will be seeing her on Halloween. We had a great time.






1 comment:

Kira =] said...

she seriously just looks like a little versions of Michelle! =]