Friday, November 14, 2008

Tears?

I sat down tonight to watch and listen to the Christmas present mom gave me two years ago. It is a cd with pictures of Mila's fist 6 months put to music. It is so precious and one of my most treasured things. Mila climbed up in my lap and watched it with me. I had tears in my eyes because it touched me greatly. After it was done playing I look at Mila and she has tears in her eyes. I wish I could know what was going through her head to bring on these tears. I know that her earlier memories are fading and I wonder if that was what brough these tears. I guess I will never know. It was just so touching that of course I cried even more. THANK YOU MOM for this most precious gift that I can treasure.

2 comments:

Jan Parker said...

You are most welcome. I'm so glad you treasure it! I only wish I had the energy and pictures to do one for all the other family members' kids.

The Mrs. said...

How are you guys doing out there? Are you still buying that cute home? When are you closing? We just got a contract on a property. Hope to close by month's end. (Probably won't be able too, though.)