Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pain Culprit Found!

Some of you may know that I have been having back pain for several months now. I thought it was because of my endometreosis but lately the pain has been worse so I went to the doctor today to see if it could be something else. She had an x-ray taken and it turns out that I have a 1cm kidney stone. Now I get to go to a urologist to get it broken up so it can pass. This is a first for me.

3 comments:

wilkinson family said...

wow! i'm sorry you have a kidney stone, mom's had tons of them. but at least it's not your endometreosis, so that's something.

either way we hope you feel better soon.
love ya.

Kira =] said...

ok, first- Yay!!!!!

now, O U C H! Can you believe I actually passed one whole while pregnant with Carlise? Crazy! I hope everything goes well and I've very grateful it is something that is an easy fix, you're overdue for some of those. =]

FoxFamily said...

Wow. That doesn't sound like fun at all.