Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Additions!





As you can see we have added 2 new babies to our home. We decided it was time so we rescued them. However, we are having a hard time naming them. If you have any suggestions please let us know. The first one is mostly white and has that black heart on her side. She is darling. The second one has the sweetest face and personality. She has warmed up to us quicker than her sister. Any suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated and will help us to name these precious little girls.

4 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

They are so precious. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday tommorrow. Good luck with the names. I know you'll pick good ones.

Kira =] said...

I vote valentina or something like that for the one with the heart on her side. And the other one I'm not sure, what about cat in another language?

Jan Parker said...

Yep, the 2nd one looks like our calico we got in Germany...so the kids named her Katze(cat). Name one "Katze" and the other "Gata" OR you could name the one Heartsy and the other Far...nah, better not. How about Tic and Tac or Kit and Kat? You could name one LaMore and the other Dorothy..hahahaha (think old actresses).Ask Mary Ann for ideas. She had a goldfish she named "Fluffy".

wilkinson family said...

lol, sorry i loved mom's comment. i don't have any ideas. I usually just name my pets something obnoxious, like we had beta fish named "fred", many plocostomus fish named "spot", a cat named after a dog "wolfgang", a cat named after a mouse who was named an dorky name "melvin", cats named after greek gods "zeus", "athena", "aphrodite" & "pershephone", then animals with named with no imagination "oreo" is black and white, "boots" had boots, "socks" had sock/boots, "tanner" was tan, "tiger" had tiger stripes, and "happy" was energetic. oh yeah and an iguana named "butterball".

Ok so I vote the one with a heart you name aphrodite and the other mighty. get it? mighty aphrodite! yeah i know. :P