As you can tell from the newest slideshow, Mila loves the water. When she played with her pool, she would put her hands in and then go to the grass and wipe her hands off. I think she was trying to water the lawn. I then found the beach ball and thought she would enjoy this more, plus we can water the lawn at the same time. She had so much fun. She would roll the ball across the lawn and sometimes the spray would catch her in the face. She played and played until she was purple. We would ask if she was cold and she would say, "no, I want to play in the water"! Of course, we had to wrap her up in a towel and drag her into the house to get warm.
Just like all kids, she never wants to stop playing no matter how uncomfortable she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment