Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Like Father! Like Daughter!
To get Mila to go to sleep in her own bed, instead of mom and dad's bed, I have to lay down next to her bed until she falls asleep. Every night she reaches over and grabs my hand and plays with my fingers until she falls asleep. There is no denying that she is her father's daughter!! We all know she gets this from him. Although, right now it is pretty precious. Hopefully I can ween her off of me having to be in her room to go to sleep. At least I won't have to fight the battle of getting her out of our bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my gosh you totally got lucky and missed that phase of miles and jotty. someone had to lay down on the beds with them until they passed out and we each had to take a turn.
Post a Comment