I took this picture of our cats and then wondered what they were staring at. When I went to the window I saw a cat running along the top of the fence and a bird was chasing it. I have never seen anything like this. The bird kept trying to get the cats tail. I wish I had the time to get a picture, but the cat was in a big hurry. I guess the birds are tired of being chased. The tables have turned.Thursday, September 9, 2010
Bird Fights Back
I took this picture of our cats and then wondered what they were staring at. When I went to the window I saw a cat running along the top of the fence and a bird was chasing it. I have never seen anything like this. The bird kept trying to get the cats tail. I wish I had the time to get a picture, but the cat was in a big hurry. I guess the birds are tired of being chased. The tables have turned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was probably a mocking bird ... they will chase crows and even dive-bomb people.
Post a Comment