Monday, September 27, 2010

Time Out For Women

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to go to TOFW. My sister bought us sisters tickets to go, since it came to Sacramento this year. It was amazing. Friday night we heard from Ardath Kapp and John Bytheway. John Bytheway is awesome. Of course you all knew that already. I enjoyed his talk very much. He was called as bishop of his ward two months ago. How awesome would it be to be in his ward? He did his Barney Fife impersonation too. I also saw Sophia on friday night. It was after the night was over so our meeting was brief, but it was so good to see her. Saturday was another full day of great speakers and entertainment. My sisters and I had a great weekend. If you ever get the chance to go I would strongly encourage it. One of the speakers on Saturday talked about how change can be good. She was great and funny and I really enjoyed listening to her. Then towards the end of her talk she tells us all that she is not a member. SHOCKING. I know that she will be soon. I am grateful that my sister gave me this wonderful opportunity.

1 comment:

FoxFamily said...

Oooh, lucky! I had really wanted to go to TOFW. Glad you got to go. I think it would be hilarious to have Bro. Bytheway as a bishop!! We have to get together soon!!!