Hey Michelle how's it going? I found your blog on Stacy Thomas's blog and thought I would check it out. You look like your doing great, and boy your little girl has grown up so fast. The last time I saw her she wasn't even walking yet. She is so cute. I hope all is well, miss you guys! Kristy Rasmussen
thank you, thank you for the bigger pics!!! wow, it looks like you all had a good time. my fav. pics are of mila asleep on the floor and blowing a kiss. she's just too cute.
3 comments:
Hey Michelle how's it going? I found your blog on Stacy Thomas's blog and thought I would check it out. You look like your doing great, and boy your little girl has grown up so fast. The last time I saw her she wasn't even walking yet. She is so cute. I hope all is well, miss you guys!
Kristy Rasmussen
that's much better, thank you! And she look so cute!! I love the tile picture! =]
thank you, thank you for the bigger pics!!!
wow, it looks like you all had a good time. my fav. pics are of mila asleep on the floor and blowing a kiss. she's just too cute.
i love jason's green cast!
Post a Comment