

On my birthday we went to downtown to have lunch and walked around and looked at the shops on main street. We saw this sign at this Stamp store and I couldn't resist taking a picture. If only all the shops had this I think our husbands would be more willing to go shopping with us.

3 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging. I was wondering if you guys were going to go there. I'm glad you did. The pictures are great. All except the one of Jason's crash. Ouch. Poor guy. We hope for a speedy recovery. I'm glad that your enjoying your family. Take care.
ok, so i'm a HUGE dunce! for whatever reason i read this and it didn't really click until i reread it today. sooo.... an very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE. It sounds like you had a nice day and I'm sorry that I missed wishing you happy birthday. know that even if i'm forgetful. i love you anyway.
okay new update pleeeeaaaassssseeee?
Post a Comment