Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mila and naps

OK!! Who said that 2 year olds don't need naps anymore? Mila has decided that she does not want to take naps. She has been in her bed for 2 hours now and she is just talking up a storm and playing with her stuffed dog. I thinks she is having a very interesting conversation. She is so full of energy that she doesn't want to stop. She must go up and down the stairs 20 times a day or more. If only I could tap into that energy!! I guess Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Kate went though a phase like that, she just has a hard time laying still enough to fall asleep. If she sits still a min. she is out like a light. I started having quite time on the couch and putting in a slow quite movie to help settle her down, works everytime. We can never get past the concert part of little mermaid. Then I move her to her bed. I know that a movie is probably not the best Idea, it's what work to get kate still. I only do it for nap time. Just thought I would pass that a long. I guess you just have to find what works for Mila. Hope your doing well!
Kristy Rasmussen

Myhouse4nine said...

I thought she was too perfect! Thanks for the reality check up.