Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Hoorah for Kira!!
Kira, I am enjoying you blog very much. I was sorry to hear that you won't be able to start your workout till next week. I know how much the support helps and I want you to know that I am here for you. Since I have been out here Angela has been dragging me to the gym everyday with her. I is so much easier when you have somebody that supports you. We work out 4-5 days a week for 1-2 hours and on fridays it is 3-4 hours. It helps to have that push so don't quite when you get discouraged because you will feel better in the end. You can call anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hooray for shell!! that is so cool that you and your sis. have that time together and you get to exercise too. i think most of us girls are finally getting a kick in the rear and starting to exercise.
Post a Comment